We have the following current vacancies:
In this role, you will actively engage with Cissy Wears customers. You’ll ensure the highest level of service and display an interest and understanding of independent designers and the range of goods we carry.
We are looking for a dedicated and passionate retail assistant located at our Kings Cross store. The successful applicant will be part of a team of a small team who are collectively responsible for representing the Cissy Wears brand and its values, and hitting retail targets.
This is a part-time position, but flexibility is key as weekends and holidays are required at times.
You will assist in keeping the store environment tidy and presentable. You will welcome guests into the space and create dialogue with confidence and knowledge to build customer relationships. The successful candidate will be able to grace this role with passion, attention to detail and joy.
As Retail Assistant, you'll have to:
- demonstrate previous experience in retail
- show interest and knowledge of products across categories
- deliver our exceptional approach to customer service and operational excellence consistently
- maintain and present the store
- work in a friendly, collaborative manner & communicate effectively
- have the confidence and willingness to sell products that require specialist knowledge
- manage your day-to-day independently to Cissy Wears standards
- strong written & verbal communication skills
- hands-on, practical problem solving
- high attention to detail
- ability to work on weekends, evenings and holidays as needed
Salary negotiable and 28 days paid annual leave inclusive of bank holidays.
To apply, send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.